Thursday 17 March 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge

LOTVBSa

Don’t know how but I overslept this morning didn’t wake up until 10 o’clock, so this is going to be the quickest post ever as I have to be out in 30 minutes.   We have a new Sketch  for you this week on Lili of the Valley Challenge and we are also looking for a GDT to join us for 4 weeks, so please come and join us.

 

BSuse

 

 

I have used Balloon Bunny today and he has been coloured with ProMarkers, The papers are Prima Sparkling Spring , Large Prima Flower, Cherry Blossom & Rosebuds from Wild Orchid Craft.  How I managed to cut up the Delicious Faux Silk Pink Ribbon I don’t know I just wanted to keep it to stroke, I think I will have to Go over to The Ribbon Girl and but metres of it, I love the way it allows you to make stunning bows.

 

Bev4

 

I bought lots of these Prima flowers will be using them a lot.

 

Bev5

 

ProMarkers used: Fur Apricot, Saffron Vanilla Ivory,  Ballon Aegean, Cool Auqa  Cool Grey 1, extras Apple, Meadow Green Pastel Blue Magenta

 

Sorry for the rush

Hugs

Jacqui xx

22 comments:

Larisa said...

Jacqui, great job!! Love the blue ball here) It looks so bright and beautiful))) Nice card!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Jacqui this is lovely! I love those papers too! Judy x

Suzanne said...

Wonderful card Jacqui, love those flowers and the ribbon bow.
Hugs Sue x

Dianne said...

Jacqui, this card is beautiful! The DP and colors are perfect with the image.

Hugs,
Dianne

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Jacqui!! This is so sweet!! Beautiful design with your colors, perfect bow and lovely flower arrangement! TFS! HUGS

cheryl said...

oh wow,this is just amazing hun love the image,and the layout is just first class hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jacqui, please can I be considered for your GDT??

Hugs, Barbarax

Debbie said...

Balloon bunny is adorable!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissy said...

Love the layers, and the papers are beautiful, very cute image and wonderful colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous card Jacqui, one of my fave LOTV bunnies! Beautiful papers and lovely flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Marie-Anne said...

What a fantastic card! I love the colors and the bow is great too.

Marie-Anne

Kirsty said...

Hi The papers are beautiful. Great sketch to work from too. Kitty :)

Liz's creative corner said...

Stunning card hun, love the colours, hugs Liz xx

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, don't know what else to say!
hugs Yvonne

Deb said...

beautiful card Jacqui, love the sweet image!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Tasha said...

Wow this is incredible Jaqui, its so pretty! Love the paper you used and fab layering
love tasha xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful jacqui.

greetings karin

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous! I love the papers and the colour combo. The image is really sweet!

Hugs Sue xx

Highland Monkey's said...

What a sweet little card.

Melodie said...

Wonderful card. I love the sweet image and the papers very much.
Hugs
Melodie

Janice said...

Great card, love how you've done the balloon. Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...