Wednesday 4 May 2011

Magical Birthday

MJ1a

 

Another quick Sneak Peek from Lili of the Valley Boy Oh Boy images for you today, this little Wizard stamp is called “Abracadabra” and just perfect for any little Harry Potter Fan.

 

MJ1

 

I love this round cards, the large round card blank and Medium Scalloped Circle is from a Scallop Circle Pack from Which Craft, the rest of the plain circles were measured out with a compass and then cut free hand from Mauve Card and Magnolia Backing Paper.

 

I was hunting around on the web for some star dies but couldn’t find any so cut these free hand from Orange Card and add some gorgeous buttons from The Ribbon Girl  to the  middle of each star.  The Sentiment is from Lili of the Valleys Dreamy Days Sentiment Sheet.

 

MJ2

 

Sorry this is a quick post, I am off to the Ashford International Hotel to make the final arrangements for the Lili of thr Valley Colouring Days on 21st and 22nd May

Hugs and thanks for looking

Jacqui xxx

17 comments:

Kreativmonster said...

This is sooooo cute! I am sure that I will have to tie my hands behind my back or In will have to buy all of them...

petra,s cards said...

wauwwww i just love it!!!! sooo gorgeous!
xx petra

alethea said...

He's very cute jacqui!! Your colouring is amazing!! Hugs xx

Anna-Lotta said...

This is so beautiful :)

Linda . J said...

This is stunning Jacqui, fabulous colours and details!perfectly gorgeous and the image is beautiful!

Hugs Linda

Marilyn said...

I love this card! The shape & design is such a refreshing change from the square ones & I like it a lot. Isn't that image just so precious? I can't wait until the new release... like I need more stamps but I'd hate to miss out on anything.

Ribbon Girl said...

Oh you DT ladies are such teasers - I hope I can get my mits on the boy stamps on 11th may - I bet there is such a scramble for them! Your card is fab (as always!) colouring is superb. Hugs Mary G x

PatR said...

Bet you're excited!! Love the card it's fantastic. xx

Marie-Anne said...

What a great card! Wow your handcut stars are fantastic.

Marie-Anne

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooooooooo this is a gorgeous image and card jacqui.

greetings karin

Trudy said...

WOW! What a GREAT card! Love this image!
Hugs Trudy

Lisa said...

Hi Jacqui, Fab card! Love this cute image :-) Oh I am so looking forward to the colouring day ... not long now :-)

Lisa x

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Jacqui! Your coloring is just beautiful!

Hellma said...

This card is so wonderful

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh I so LOVE this creation!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so precious Jacqui!! I adore these images!! :) Really gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

Tasha said...

Fantastic card! I love the shape and those fab stars. the image itself is adorable!
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...