Saturday 28 April 2012

Catch a Falling Star

Good morning peeps,  as I am still in Cardiff I thought I would show you the second card I used for my class at Crafts U Love this week.  Of course its another Tilda, the ladies who attend the classes just cannot get enough of her.

 

Sat1

 

I fell in love with this gorgeous Maja Designs Sowing Seeds Paper as soon as I saw it, I have used both both sides of the sheet on here.  Tilda Catching Stars has been coloured with Copics , colours below.  Other Magnolia products used are Doo Hickey Swirl Die &  Bloomy Tag Die, I have distressed around the edges of the tags and images with Broken China Distress InkThe Rose Ribbon is by Marianne designs.  I have again used my favourite Bitty Blossom Die to make the small rose.  All the products are available from Crafts U Love.

 

Sat2 

Copics Used:

 

Flesh: E13, E11, E00. E000, R20

Hair: E43, E40

Dress: B41, B32

 

Hugs Jacqui xxx

12 comments:

Victoria said...

hiya
this is one of my all time favourite tildas hope you are okx

Sarah said...

Ooohhh, this Tilda is just gorgeous, love how you've coloured her and those papers are beautiful x

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, love this Tilda, great colouring and love the blue! Hugs, Frea

Carolyn said...

Beautiful card Jacqui,i would like to thank you for an amazing morning,at dandie crafts.Your demos were fab.You gave lots of advice on how to use the spectrum noirs.Cant thank you enough.Take care and safe journey home Carolyn x

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW Jacqui, this is stunning...
Hugs Kelly

Joey said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, love the ribbon embellie. Joey x

julie_woolston said...

Jacqui this is a stunning card and I have to agree the image is so beautiful, lovely colour combo.

I must confess I have no Tilda stamps and I do love them I really must treat myself,and I think it will have to be this one.
Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

so beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

OMG....such a magnificent work of art! Adore this beautiful card!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Jacqui..love those papers, gorgeous...and Tilda looks so pretty, fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Schelske said...

She's so sweet Jacqui!

Cathy said...

A cuttie! I love the perfect fit between your colouring and the gorgeous dp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...