Wednesday 16 March 2016

Jasmine - Phone







I am still struggling with my photos, I am sure I will get there in the end, if I remember correctly it took me an age when I first started blogging.  Today surprise, surprise its another sneak peek from the Lili of the Valley Oliver & Jasmine Collection.  I understand you have all been popping over to the shop to pre-order yours, if you haven't yet you still have until the 31st March.  Today we are showcasing Jasmine - Phone with a Sentiment from Sweet & Simple Sentiment Sheet






I have been out of the loop for so long that I have been blog hopping for the last few evenings and have found so much inspiration.  I was going to change my style and have a go at CAS, but when all is said and done I am a sucker for dies and flowers and as for backing papers I just cannot resist.

These delicious Pion Design Easter Greetings papers are from the Ribbon Girl they come on a 12 x 12 sheet with 4 -6 x 6 designs on each sheet, love them!!! also from the Ribbon Girl are the Roses,
Lilac Aster Flowers and the Ice Lime Green Seam Binding.  A Mixture of old and new Dioes hjave been used I think I can remember the Oval Doily was by Cheery Lyn, the Labels by Do-Hickey, my new dies both purchased from Noor Designs UK (I must say the Tracy's service is second to none, thanks dear), they are Joy Crafts Cutting & Embossing Viewmaster, and Joy CraftsCutting & Embossing Swirl Leaf Die.






The Copics used are:

Greens: YG63, G21
Mauves: BV00, BV000
Skin:  E000, E0000, E21, R20
&
for the Hair I used 3 Promarkers & PolyChromos Pencils

Buttercup,Mustard, Raw Sienna.

Hope you all have a fabulous day.

Hugs Jacs xxxxxx




6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow what a beautiful card x

meg said...

Love the layout and design papers in your card it's stunning

Unknown said...

How fabulous to see your beautiful creations again Jaqui! I have really missed you and am so sorry for your loss - but really happy to see you having some "me" time again. Take care! Lynn xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

How sweet and beautiful ithe looks
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Carol S. said...

You certainly haven't lost your design touch.....Fabulous!! Superb colouring and such a pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE this fabby image. Gorgeous papers, layout and design. So pretty. Hugs, Wends x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...