Tuesday 14 June 2016

Never too Old For a Hug


Another of my neglected Fairies from Lili of the Valley this one is "Never too old for a Hug", the sentiment comes with the stamp.  I am liking this colour combo, I never used to get on with Blues but am beginning to find some good combos now.


Matching Backing Papers are from Craft & You Vintage Time 6 x 6 pad from Ribbon Girl


Copics used:

Blues: B19, B16, B14, B12
Greens: YG61, G20
Hair, Bear & Rabbit: E53, E51, E50 + Polychromos Pencil
Skirt: E44, E42, E41, E40 + PC Pencil
Skin: E04, E11. E21, E00, E000


I have added lots of flowers and Pearls from Ribbon Girl to complete  the card


Have a good day, hope you enjoyed your visit

Hugs Jacqui xxx

Items from Ribbon Girl




8 comments:

meg said...

SHE'S TOTALLY ADORABLE, LOVE YOUR CARD

NGCARDS said...

Stunning card hun :) xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is so cute and I love the colour combo

Little K Smith said...

Totally gorgeous Jacqui, I love the sweet LOTV image and delish colours too :)
Kelly.x

Annette said...

This is one of my favourite images and you've made a gorgeous card with her. Love it.
Annette
xx

Carol S. said...

I haven't got this one! Mmmm! Might have to get her if still available. Your card is gorgeous and beautiful colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

MagsB said...

Fabulous card, Jacqui, such lovely papers and embellies, and the image is so sweet!

love Mags B x

Txkickerbelle said...

What a stunning card! She is just so cute and I love her wings! I love coloring with blues, it is probably one of my favorite color to color as I have more blending choices.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...