Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Regency Christmas - Lili of the Valley DT Card



here are the details for this months Challenge


Welcome to our October Challenge - with the theme of Christmas :-) We have lots and lots of stamps to choose from and if you find you don't have any already we now have lots of Christmas digi stamps, so you can download one and get started straight away :-)

There are 3 prizes on offer and the winners will be drawn at random from all the entries;
1st - £20 LOTV voucher
2nd - £15 LOTV voucher
3rd - £10 LOTV voucher

To enter, just post your photo in this event - and don't forget to check back to see if you are one of the lucky winners :-)

To be eligible, your card or project will need to fit the theme and feature an LOTV image. 1 Entry per person please. The challenge closes at 6pm UK time on Sunday 15th October, so you have plenty of time to get those creative juices flowing :-) We will announce the winners asap after that.

We'll have lots of inspiration for you over the 2 weeks. Happy Crafting and we look forward to seeing all your creations xx


Here is some inspiration to get you started:





I have used the 2016 Release stamp - Regency Christmas 



I have used Copics to colour the image, added lots of Joy Craft Dies

and

Gorgeous Flowers and Lace from Ribbon Girl






Copic Colours:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Dress: RV95, RV93, RV91, RV0000
Blues: B95, B93, B41
Greys: C5, C2, C1, C00

Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Ribbon Girl Products:



11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW WOW WOW Jacqui this is stunning! Love the image and gorgeous papers. The embellishments and layout are fabulous! I treated myself at the weekend to 6 of the new stamps and can't wait to play.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pollard Carole said...

what an amazing design the shape is gorgeous and I love this stampso much. Its all perfect Love and hugs Carole W

Ribbon Girl said...

gorgeous card Jacqui - the vintage lady is just stunning! perfect winter Christmas card! Mary xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful Jacqui! Love this image and the card is beautiful in every little detail. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning creation Jacqui. I hope you've had a gorgeous Christmas hun. Just popping in to start the year right by saying hi to my fav' crafty pals today. Happy 2017 hun. I wish you love, laughter, health and uninterrupted crafting time! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Merlin Maarit said...


It is very helpful for me. Keep blogging like this.


Healthcare Analytics Company

Finance Analytics Company

Telecom Analytics Company

Retail Analytics Company

Analytics Company

US IT Staffing Agency

Isabella Olivia said...

This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.


Pawn Shop

Pawn Loans

Pawn Shops

Pawn Loan

Pawn Shop near me

Sonal priya said...

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now..
Dental Hospital In Chennai
Best Dental Clinic In Chennai
Best Dentists In Chennai

Marcea said...

hi hunny, just popping by cos i have ventured back into blogland .... getting tempted with a card xxx

Sonal priya said...

iam happy to have shopping for your post articles .thank u so ,much for your post.
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai

Sathya G said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. This information is impressive. I am inspired with your post.. I hope you post again soon.your post is very helpful for me. photos very nice.
J2EE Training in Chennai

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...